Marijuana has been growing in the West Indies since ancient times. The usage of marijuana in Reggae Music is directly attributed to the surge of Rastafarian Culture in the West Indies since the post-colonial political independence of Jamaica from the United Kingdom. Rastafarians use the "holy herb" of marijuana to soothe themselves from the pain and strife of Babylon (The Western System of Oppression). The sociological effects of oppression are extensive, and it is widely believed that the usage of marijuana actually cures these psychological issues. According to recent scientific research, the usage of marijuana in the Rastafarian faith is actually beneficial in an array of means. Given the Rastafarian movement does not promote or condone the usage of alcohol, which has been proven to be physiologically harmful, sustainably the fundamental adherents to the faith of Rastafari indulge in medical marijuana. Henceforth the ethics of the Trinity of Haile Selassie, The Almighty Jah, and Marcus Garvey remain clear. Moreover, Rastafari supports clean life, clean conscience, and clean livity.
We are recommending Rastafarians get registered with the IRS and form a Nexus of Registered Corporations as Non-Profit Corporate Entities in Rhodes Island, New York State and Massachusetts, with the interconnected State Governments here in New England to conduct the Overgrow the UN Campaign. In Rhodes Island, New York State, and Massachusetts selling Marijuana for an individual State Resident is entirely lawful, specifically when they register Corporate Entities as Tax Paying NGO's. Please check the Corporate Filing of our Corporation at Rasta Radio and Green Book Radio to assure you have a template to register.
Rastafarians have been prompting for change in marijuana legislation and finally after decades of being falsely apprehended and arrested, Medical Marijuana is now regulated in New England, USA, and 18 American States as a legal, lawful, regulated medicinal substance and is being legalized throughout many regions globally, including in the Democratically Progressive Nations of Australia and The United Kingdom of Great Britain, where Rasta culture is heavily influential.
Medical Marijuana has been used to treat Hypomania Victims of Recriminative Incitement Disorder in the Rastafarian Community for nearly a Century, modifying and improving their Genetic Pool. In the case of Socialization Assimilation Disorder, Tafari's Pundits and Rastafarian Marijuana Culture counteracts the criminalization aspection associated with Mafia Infiltration of marginalized factions treated in a diminutive manner.
Rastafarians protest against Oppression shall avail and this is known in the success of New Millennium Ras, the new school of Tafari's Leadership Councils.
Medical Marijuana Terpene Categorical Benefits:
- Myrcene: Reduces inflammation and chronic pain
- Limonene: Improves overall mood as well as alleviates stress and anxiety
- Linalool: Reduces inflammation and relieves depression
- Caryophyllene: Reduces inflammation as well as alleviating stress and anxiety
- Pinene: Acts as an anti-inflammatory and boosts memory
- Humulene: Acts as an anti-inflammatory, alleviates pain, and is antibacterial
- CBN is created when THC-A oxidizes. CBN can be used effectively as a sleep aid or sedative. This cannabinoid has also been shown to help regulate the immune system and works to relieve the pain and inflammation caused by several conditions, including arthritis and Crohn's disease
- CBG works by binding to both receptors where it's thought to strengthen the function of anandamide, a neurotransmitter that plays a role in enhancing pleasure and motivation, regulating appetite and sleep, and alleviating pain. Unlike THC, CBG has no psychotropic effects, so it will not give you a high
- But you likely haven’t heard of cannabichromene, also known as CBC. Discovered over 50 years ago, CBC is considered one of the “big six” cannabinoids prominent in medical research. It doesn’t get as much attention, but CBC’s benefits are extremely promising. CBC has the same origins as both THC and CBD do in that they all stem from cannabigerolic acid (CBGA). Cannabis plants produce CBGA, the precursor to three major cannabinoids: tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA), cannabidiolic acid (CBDA), and cannabichromenic acid (CBCA).
- A prescription form of CBD is used for seizure disorder (epilepsy). CBD is also used for anxiety, pain, a muscle disorder called dystonia, Parkinson disease, Crohn disease, and many other conditions, and there is extensive and comprehensive scientific evidence to support these uses.
- THC-Delta 8 and THC-Delta 9 treat Cancer, Parkinsons, Pain Condtions, Nausea, Impalement, Schizophrenia, Eczema, Acne, Digestive Tract Failure, Bi-Polar Hypomania, Constipation, Glaucoma, Oculogyric Crisis Reaction, Psychosis, Norovirus, Muscular Dystrophy, Multiple Sclerosis, AIDS, Hypervigilance Disorder, Recriminative Incitement Disorder, Socialization Assimilation Criminalization Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, PTSD and many other ailments whereby traditional medicines fail. The precursory innoculation with Tetrahydrocannabinol during Adult Ages can reduce many ailments and assure long life, avertment from Arrest and Confinement, and protective layering against Cancer.